
Our Father,
I thank you for working in the hearts and lives of the people in France. I pray that we will continue to pray and be faithful to the work that you have called us to do for in your time all things will be made new. I know that one day there will be a new heaven and a new earth and that you will restore creation to yourself. Lord until that time I pray that we stay faithful so that many will come to know you.
Lord, I pray that you will prepare hearts in the cities of France so that they will hear your voice and will receive your Son. Bring salvation to France. Like in the past when they cried for liberty let us cry now for the Salvation of Souls.
Let us pray this in your Holy Son Jesus
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment