Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Digne France

Isaiah 65:1

"I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, 'Here am I, here am I.
 
I found this verse in my studies this morning and it blessed my heart and I wanted to share it with you.  To be honest it created goose bumps and tears because when I think about France and I know as a nation they are not asking for God, they are not seeking Him and they do not call on his name, but yet He promised to reveal Himself and speak to us.  What a great God, He is. 

Dear Father,
Thank you Lord for this promise.  Thank you for revealing yourself to us even when we do not seek you.  Lord, there are so many nations around this world who are not seeking you.  We are in need of you, but we do not realize how desperate our condition is.  We are satisfied to be in our sin and filth.  Save us Lord, Thank you  for seeking us out.  Speak to France today. 
Lord I pray for department 4, Alpes de Haute Provence, and for the city of Digne. I pray that as people come here to rest and relax that they will see that their hearts are empty and are in need of You.  Let them know that you are speaking to them.  Let them hear your words and see your love as they come to this place.  Bring to them Your Salvation. Let France call out to you.
I pray in the name of Jesus.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment