Sunday, May 30, 2010

To the Church in France

Romans 1:16-17
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Lord Jesus,
I pray for the Church in France and I ask that this passage become their proclamation.  Give them the courage not be ashamed of the gospel of Christ.  Let is be spoken  from every believer each chance they receive.  Let the power of God unto salvation to those who believes flow through their lives.  Let them live by faith through righteousness.  Help us all to understand this very truth and act upon it each and every day.  I pray for each believer in Christ.  Lord, thank you for your promise of salvation. 
I pray all this in the name of Jesus. 
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment