Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ICC Lyon

We have been praying for the International Christian Communities as we have traveled through France.  Here in Lyon you are able to find a Church for English speakers.

ICC Lyon


Isaiah 51:16

And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

Our Father,
Please remove any obstacle that may prevent your Word from going forth from this congregation.  Let your word flow so that your will might be done.  Thank you for covering us with your mighty hand.  Lord, increase the efforts of this local church.  Humble them as they seek your face and call upon you.  Pour out your love over their live and bring hope and peace for all to see.  Let the city of Lyon see your love through each believer. 
I pray in the blood of Jesus.
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment