Thursday, July 22, 2010

BMC Racing Team

BMC is a Swiss bicycle manufacturing company.  Started in 1986 it has developed in to an international company in 2003.  Their company philosophy of style, passion and precision has brought them into the world of racing.  BMC is considered an American team, I have not quite figured out how, but they have shown themselves with Cadel Evans in the Yellow Jersey for a day here in the tour.  George Hincapie has been a leader on this team. I hope they continue to do well in the years to come.

Lord, thank you for BMC and the people who are involved in this adventure.  I pray that they will have many opportunities to hear your gospel message as they go through their everyday life.  I pray that those who know you will shine as your light to the cycling world.  Thank you for their success here at the tour and we pray they will ride safely and with all their strength.  I pray all these things in the name of Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment