Friday, August 13, 2010

Bas-Rhin (67)

Praise God for all the churches in this region.   Stop by and look at a few websites and pray.

I have been slow to post the last few weeks and this was not my intentions, but getting the kids back to school has consumed my time.  I have been introduced to a book called The Camel by Kevin Greeson.  It is a method of sharing the gospel with the followers of Islam.  I have enjoyed what I have seen.  I do not how many Muslims live in Alsace but I do know that many live in France.  I pray that as Ramadan happens this year many Muslims will see the Truth in Jesus (Isa as they call Him) and believe on Him as their Lord and Savior.  The Camel is a method that starts in the passages of the Qur'an which speaks of the virgin birth of Jesus and then moves into the Bible and how to show them the Truth about Jesus.  Many have come to know the Lord through this method of explaining the gospel message.  Pray that it will be completely translated into French so that many are able to have this tool to share the love of Jesus with our neighbors and friends who are Muslim.  There is a pdf file in French on the website. 

Lord, thank you for the tools you have provided us in sharing the gospel of Christ.  I pray that as Ramadan happens all over this world you will make your presents known to many people.  I know that they are seeking visions and revelations, please let them see the light of world and know that you are the True Son of God.  Let them see you as their personal Savior.  I ask that you will show us where you are working and in whom you are working so that we might go to them with the Word of God and speak of you so that they will understand and believe what you have shown them.  Thank you for each person who will be save during Ramadan.  I pray for the churches in Bas-Rhin here in Alsace, I ask that they have many opportunities into the Muslim community to share the gospel of Christ.  Thank you for working in our hearts.  I pray all these things in the name of Jesus, The Son of the Living God.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment