Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Glancing back and looking forward

A new year is coming quickly. This week I have been thinking about the blog and the New Year and what direction we should go. I feel the need to finish praying through the regions. I hope to be able to post more often. My family bought me a lap top for Christmas, so I hope to be able to post on a regular basis.


I have been reflecting back over the past year and I have truly enjoyed learning more about France and the people who live there. I have made new friends and enjoyed watching what God has been doing in the hearts of France. I look forward to watching Him again in 2011. I know that the plans He has are good and salvation for many is part of His plan. I pray that as we pray for France doors will open and many will be saved. Thank you for praying this year and I look forward to praying with you in the days to come.

Father,
Thank you for your goodness in the last year. You have heard our prayers and we have seen your work in our lives and in the lives in France. Thank you for all that have prayed this year and for all who have served you faithfully. We praise you for what you have done and what you have planned for us in the future. Lord, help us to continue to be faithful in our prayers over the next year. Thank you for those we have met and for those who we will meet. Thank you for each church in France as they live out your word each and every day. Help them to preach your word and share your love. We pray all these things in the name of Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment