Friday, December 31, 2010

Matthew 28: 18-20 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”


Lord,
In the next year we pray that the focus of Your Church be returned to the great Commission. Lord you have asked us to go and to make disciples of all the nations. Lord, keep our focus on your command. Lord, I pray that here at Praying for France this will be our focus as well. I know that you are returning soon and I pray that many in France will open their heart's door and let you come in. Lord, I pray that you will work in hearts all over the world in this coming year so that many will come to know you because we obeyed and went.  Thank you for going with us each day and to all the people of the earth.
We pray in the name of Jesus, our Lord.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment