Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blessed are you.

Holy Father,

Thank you for being the Almighty God, who reigns in heaven and in all the earth, we know that you and only you are worthy of our praise. Please hear our prayers.

Matthew 5:3-10
“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Father,
I am in need of You for without you I am indeed poor. Lord, you have taken my heart of stone and given me your soft heart. You have poured your Spirit within me. You are this very reason I have life and a promise of the kingdom of heaven.  Father, I pray for the people in France will see they too need you, for without you they have no promise of your life within them.  They have no hope of a kingdom of heaven.  Please allow there to be new hearts in France on this day.  I pray these things in the sweet name of Jesus.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment