Sunday, February 6, 2011

If you love me....

Most Holy Father,

We come today with humble hearts. We thank you for being a gracious and mighty God, who has shown us true love. We pray that we will follow your example and show others your great love by being obedient to you.


John 14:15-17
If you love me, keep my commands.

Lord, your instructions seem so simple, but oh, so hard to do. Father, I fail so many times to obey. I know that my actions do not always follow my words. Lord, I fall short. Forgive me for I desire to love you in all ways.

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.


Thank you for sending the Holy Spirit, he has come and he lives within me just as you said. Thank you for all that he does in my life each and every moment. Father, I see that my world around me does not accept you, because they cannot see you. Lord, as I move about help me be your light so that they will see you and then one day they can know you. Use me so others can know you. I pray in the name of Jesus Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment