Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Prayers


Wendell Fayette Pick
July 17, 1912-March 5, 2011
 Last Saturday my Grandfather, Wendell Pick, at the age of 98 went to be with our Lord and Savior.  This week we have been back to Iowa to see family and say goodbye to Grandpa.  It was an honor to have a Grandpa who loved the Lord and lived what he believed in front of us all.  But most of all it was wonderful this week to know the hope that I would be spending eternity with him and my grandmother in heaven.  I cannot imagine those who live without any hope of a life with God forever.  Pray this week for those who have no hope.

Dear Father, Thank you for the godly grandpas all over the world.  Thank you for the lives that are lived in your hope and die in your grace.  Lord, many people do not have your hope for tomorrow.  They have no belief in your eternal life full of grace and mercy.  I pray that as we pray for France today we pray that you will fill lives with hope.  Jesus, I pray that your saving grace will give hope to those in France without hope.  Thank you for a godly heritage and I pray that France will soon be filled with generations of hope.  We pray these things in the name of Jesus our provider of life and hope.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment