Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Prayers

Matthew 16:15-16
“But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

Lord God above, I pray that as this question is asked throughout France every Frenchman or women will answer "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."  We know that this point in time this is not the case even here in America, but this is our desire for all.  I know one day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess, but I pray that it will happen in France with a free will.  I pray that your Holy Spirit will move freely in through the believers in France on this Lord's day.  Let every man of God be filled with boldness and power to speak the Truth of your Word.  Thank you Father for asking this very important question.  I say, you are the Christ, the Son of the Living God, who made heaven and earth.  Who came and died for the sins of the world, including mine. Resurrected and now lives in heaven at Your right hand.  One day Jesus Christ will come and take all who believe home to heaven.  This is who I believe You to be.  You are my Lord and Savior.  I praise you in the name of Jesus, the Christ.  I pray.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment