Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You left heaven for me

Philippians 2:6-11
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


Lord Jesus, we bow our knee before You for You are the Christ and worthy of our praise. I thank you for leaving glory and coming to earth as the Son of Man. Jesus, you left Your Father and came to live as a servant with a humble heart showing us the Father through your life. You were obedient as my sacrifice and took my place on the cross. I am indebted for I am a sinner and only deserve the death you died. Jesus I exalt You and confess that you are my Lord, and Savior Jesus Christ.  We pray in the name of Jesus.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment