Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Prayers

Ezekiel 36:26

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you: I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh


Father, 
With this new year beginning, I look back over the last year and see how my heart has become  a heart of stone toward you and your will.  Father break my hard heart and give me a heart of flesh.  Let me once more have a heart for France and for your will and work  in the hearts that have a love for you and for those who need to choose  you.  Father, I thank you for working in the hearts of France and for working in my heart as well.  Continue to raise up hearts that will pray for France and for the other nations of this world.  Thank you for chipping away on my heart and calling to continue this work of prayer.  Only through you will I have the words and thoughts to cry to you for the people of France.  Continue to break my heart for France,  I pray all these things in the Name of Jesus. 
Amen   

No comments:

Post a Comment