Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday Post

Today finds me sick in bed with a cold and body aches, but yet I feel the need to pray.  I read a statement about prayer this week.  "To pray is to change."  by Richard J. Foster.  I am reading his book Celebration of Discipline. 

Father,
As we pray for France in the year 2015 change all of us who pray and change the nation of France.  Lord, change me with a deeper love for the people of France and create in my heart a desire to pray for them faithfully.  Lord, for the nation and people of France I ask that the Holy Spirit will move freely in hearts and lives.  We ask for salvation to come to the hearts of the people of France and that they will believe in you and follow you.  We pray for a change in the minds that the belief in God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit  will grow through the nation and in hearts.
We pray all these things in the name of Jesus, our Savior.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment