Wednesday, September 28, 2016

God is love

I Corinthians 13: 4-8 a
            Love is patient, love is kind.              

         Love does not envy,
is not boastful, is not conceited,
does not act improperly,
is not selfish, is not provoked,
and does not keep a record of wrongs.
Love finds no joy in unrighteousness
but rejoices in the truth.
It bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends.

Our Father you are love,  Lord Father, thank you for loving us this way even though we are undeserving.  You, let the Holy Spirit love others through me, even when the person I should love is being unlovable at that moment.  Father, I have difficulty loving some people.  Let my love be patient and kind, and not selfish or easily provoked, as I was today.  
I praise you for your love.  Lord, thank you for loving the people of France.  We praise you for being Love.  We pray in the name of Jesus.  Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment