Sunday, October 30, 2016

I Peter 5:10 But after ye have suffered a while,

may the God of all grace,
who hath called us into His eternal glory by Christ Jesus,
make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you.
11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever.
 Amen.
Father of all Grace you are our Heavenly Father, Thank you for calling us into your eternal glory by Christ Jesus.  Thank you for your perfecting work in my life even when I fail.  Your blessings of strength which you provide moment by moment when I am weak you are strong.  Father, you have established my days my rising up and my laying down, you know all things.  Holy Father we praise you for settling us because you are faithful to all your promises. We can trust in you.  Our Faith remains in you even when life seems to be unsettled because of your Faithfulness.  
To You be glory and dominion for every and ever. We pray in the name of Jesus 
Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Robin. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am truly encouraged me as a missionary kid and through your commitment and burden for France. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the PASTORAL ministry for last 37 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. we also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have young people from your church to come to MUMBAI to work with us during their vacaton time. Even you and your husband if you feel laid by the Lord, we would love to have you come to work with us. I am sure it will be a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar WAnkhede. Looking forward to hear from you, your family and friends. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God willing I will be in the United States in May/ June 2017 and will be so glad to stop by your place and meet you and your husband and even your Pastor if he is available.

    ReplyDelete