Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Calvados (14)

Ephesians 1: 7 We have redemption in Him through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace.  

Redemption =the action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil
Forgive = Absolve from payment. 

The wages of Sin is death, and I sin so I deserve death, but Christ Died in my place and paid my debt.  He redeemed me.  In Christ I am redeemed and forgiven.  It is hard to see myself in that light, but that is how God sees me, because He sees me IN Christ. 

Lord, When you died on the Cross you died for the people of Calvados as well.  Lord, we pray that they too will know about the work of the Cross and believe in You through Your Blood and be part of the body of Christ in Him redeemed and forgiven, according to the riches of His grace.  We praise You in the Name of Jesus.  We ask for the Salvation of France in the Name of Jesus.  Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment