Friday, March 10, 2017

Eure ( 27)


My perspective and God's perspective.  Can we see ourselves as God sees us.


Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. 21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Christ became sin, who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.  I have a hard time seeing myself as the righteousness of God.  Christ took on my sin so that in Him I might become the righteousness of God.  

My perspective of myself is not in that light at all.  In me, I only see my weakness and sin.  I have fallen short and missed the mark , in Christ, God see me righteous because Christ took all my shame, guilt, sin, and became me so that I can be righteous.  

Father, Christ has become sin for all the people who live in Eure, France.  Father help them to understand that they too can stand before You in the righteousness of Christ.  You love us enough to take our place in death, so that we might live for You seeing ourselves through Your eyes.  We praise you and thank You for Your grace and mercy and love.  Lord, we pray for one soul from Eure be saved today.  In the name of Jesus we pray Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment