Sunday, March 5, 2017

Sunday Prayers

We have entered the season of Lent.  Lent is a time of focusing on Christ and why He came to earth.  Why redeem, love, justify and save us.  God knows we have all fallen short, we are sinners in need of his Salvation.  God also knows that without a Savior we are lost for eternity.  So I pray that during Lent you will take the time to stop and reflect on God's plan of Salvation.  How from before the world was created He plan our salvation story.  He knew we would need Jesus as our Savior.  So, out of His great love He gave His only Son, so that whoever believes on HIM will be saved.

Lord, we pray for France during Lent.  We pray that all of us will see our need for you.  Yes, even me Lord, I need you each and everyday as my Savior, Lord, King, Groom, Redeemer, and as my Shepard.

 Lord, You have showed me how shame has imprisoned me, so Lord during this time of Lent I pray that you will teach me how shame binds me and how you broke those chains long ago.  Lord show me where shame is holding me captive and set me on the path of freedom.  Give me the courage to face my fears of rejections and see myself as your daughter, washed by the blood, bought with a price and as a loved child of God.  I hide in the shelter of your wings.  In the Name of Jesus my Lord Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment