Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday Prayers

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11: 28-30 

King Jesus, 
Today let me learn from you, meekness and lowliness of heart.  I confess that I am unable to be meek and lowly of heart.  I fear pride rules far to often.  I enjoy the praise of others and seek to be noticed for my accomplishments.  Forgive me for the sin of pride. 
Lord, I desire to learn from you how to be meek and be lowly in heart as the daughter of the King, I desire to have the mind of Christ to be in me.  Shape me to be like you, think, walk and talk, like you.  Let my thought and actions glorify You.  I pray in the name of Jesus, Lord of Lords, King of Kings.  Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment