Thursday, January 22, 2009

Give us this day our daily bread.


Lord, I pray for the people of France as they face the struggles that come with this economic situation. Lord, I pray that as they live each day, they will learn to rely on you. I pray that they will pray give us this day our daily bread. Donne-nous aujourd'hui notre pain de ce jour.
Lord, I pray that through trusting in you they will learn who you are and how you desire to be their Father. Lord, I pray not only for the lost but for the church as well.

Father, be with the pastors and their families. Provide their needs and give them encouragement on this day. Bring to them a bless from your bounty. I thank you for your faithfulness and your grace as you move in and through our lives. Thank you for your unfailing mercies.

I pray in the name of Jesus
Amen

Notre Père, qui es aux cieux,
Que ton nom soit sanctifié,
Que ton règne vienne,
Que ta volonté soit faite sur la terre comme au ciel.


Donne-nous aujourd'hui notre pain de ce jour.
Pardonne-nous nos offences
Comme nous pardonnons aussi à ceux qui nous ont offensés.
Et ne nous soumets pas à la tentation,
mais délivre-nous du mal,
car c'est à toi qu'appartiennent le règne,
la puissance et la gloire, aux siècles des siècles.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment