Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let them see


Free Admission Plan for Museums in France

Children under the age of 25 and the school teachers will have free admissions to the museums in France starting in April of 09.

Lord, I pray that as the children and the teachers go through the museums in France that though the art and the things they see they will see you. I remember Lord of a child in Russia that as the government tried to shut you out, she was able to see you in the art at the museums and sought you and she found you. Oh Lord, I pray that this will bring many to seek you and I know that when we seek you we will find you. Thank you for this blessing and I pray that you will use it for your honor and glory.
I pray that the children will hear the good news and with their young hearts be curious and seek the Lord.
In the name of Jesus
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment