Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let Go Surfing Now

God has provided for those in the surfing community of Gironde to have a witness. Thomas and Dorte Feder are in this department of France reaching out to the surfing community. Thomas runs a surfboard repair business called Federflex. God has blessed him with opportunities to share the gospel through his business. Pray that God will continue to grow the business so that many will hear the gospel and receive the surfers Bible which are in French. On Friday evenings they do a BBQ in the coastal city of Biarritz south of Bordeaux. You can find more information about Christian Surfers International/France/@ Christian Surfers International



Lord,
I know that today Bordeaux is covered in ice and cold but Lord, I pray that you will use Feder family as they tell the good news of Jesus Christ. Bless them with many new connections with those who do not know you as Lord. Lord the word Christian in the surfing community is not a a word they want to hear. I pray that it will become music to their ears and they will desire it more and more. Lord, save those who surf the waves.
I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment