Thursday, January 7, 2010

Churches of Gironde

Église ProtestaÉvangélique Action Biblique de Bordeaux
Looking through the Internet I was able to find a helpful site Directory of Evangelical Churches .You are able to look for evangelical churches by department. Here you are able to see the churches in department 33

On this site they also have a very interesting page which gives the number of churches in each department and then how many people live in that department. When I saw that page my heart broke. You see I live in the southern part of the US where we have churches of all faiths everywhere, and to know that there might be only a handful of churches in a department that has a half of a million people makes me sad.
Statistics

Lord, your body in France is growing and we thank you for that. Lord, remove the obstacles that are hindering the church continue to grow. Lord, I pray that each department will have a new church begin this year. Lord, sustain the mature churches and provide for them French pastors who love you and desire to teach the Word of God. Lord, I pray that your Word will be spoke loud and clear for all to hear and then Lord let it be lived for all to see. Draw all people to you. Give each man, women, and child the desire to hear Your Good News. Lord, I pray for unity and love in the body of Christ. Allow us to help each other grow in your knowledge of you and in your saving grace. I love you Lord, for giving us the Holy Spirit to live in and through us. Lord, forgive us for quenching the spirit. Let Him do his work so that you may be glorified. I pray all these things in the name of Jesus the one and only. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment