Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cantal Department 15


Lord,
here in the center of France we continue to pray for the family. Lord, we have asked for men who will follow your heart, but today I pray for the mothers and grandmothers who are so much the key to any family. Lord, I pray that the women of France will see that they need you in the center of their heart and home. Lord, let them see the need to surrender their lives to you and let you direct their heart's desires. Lord, as women we desire the best for our children and the only way that can happen is if we know You and share You with all of our family.
Bring believers to this area to teach Your word so that Christian families will build their lives on Your rock. Today I pray for the women in the region of Auvergne in the department of Cantal. Let them understand and crave to know you. I pray in the precious name of Jesus my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment