Saturday, June 19, 2010

Haute Saône (70)

In the stillness of this place, In the quietness of this hour.  We praise your name.  God only you are worthy of our praise.  Lord, thank you for all that you are. 

Lord,
Haute Saône is a quiet department compared to others, but yet in this place we still see you, and then  see the need of you.  Lord, thank you for the still places on this earth.  Here we can sit by the rivers and hear your still small voice, or climb to the top of the hill and hear you whisper our name in the wind.  Lord, I need the quiet places in my life so that I can hear you.  Keep me still Lord. 

Draw people to You here in Haute Saône.  Let them hear you whisper their names.  Move in their hearts so that they can know you.  Thank you for this place and bring Christians to Haute Saône to live, teach, baptise, and make disciples.  Let us be faith even in the still places.   I pray in the blessed name of Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment