Saturday, July 24, 2010

Étape 19 - Bordeaux > Pauillac

Sorry for my delay in my post today, but I thank you for praying today.  Bordeaux is a beautiful city with beautiful vineyard in the countryside. 


Lord,
 Thank you for all who prayed for France over the last three weeks.  Thank you for their faithfulness.  Thank you for the answered prayers.  We are blessed by those who shared the gospel message from stage to stage.  Lord, I pray that next year more people will come to France to share the good news from stage to stage and more Bibles, track, balloons, and your love will be shared with all of France.  Thank you Father, for those who heard and believed.  I pray that they will continue to learn more about you and live their lives for your honor and glory.  Thank you for the country of France, and all our brothers and sisters who live and do your will in the nation of France.  I pray all these things in the name of Jesus, our Lord.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment