Sunday, July 4, 2010

Prayer for the Church in Belgium

I Corinthians 10: 31-33
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God— even as I try to please everybody in every way. For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.

Lord, 
We pray for the Church in Belgium.  We are grateful for their presence in Belgium, seeking to serve you. Send more Christians so that each city or town will have a gospel preaching church  Bless the cities they are in, open hearts so that they will be able to spread the gospel message. 
Lord, I pray that whatever they do it will be for your glory.  Each day Lord, we desire that our words, attitudes, and actions will bring to you much glory so that the cross of Christ will remain effective in our world today.  Lord,  I pray that the Belgium people will see that you are the solution to their struggles and that you have paid for their freedom. 
Lord, forgive us, the church, for failing to encourage each other.  Lord, I pray that through this tour Christian will find one another and become strong friends who help one another in the faith.  Lord, Thank you for all the pastors here in Belgium and as they stand today and preach your word, let the Holy Spirit flow through them and your word be spoken with boldness and grace.
Lord, thank you for SEMER Ministries as they come along side churches in Belgium today.  Thank you for their presence in the tour.  Give them courage and love as they share the gospel message. I pray that many will come to know you as Lord and Savior.
 I pray all these things in the name of Jesus
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment