Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 23

Isaiah 26:3

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Lord,
I thank you for my brothers and sisters in Christ here in France.  I thank you for their faithfulness.  I am grateful that they see the need of the lost around them.  Lord, you have promised peace, your perfect peace for those whose mind is stayed on thee.  Lord, I thank you for granting this peace because your word is true.  We can trust in you because you are true, so Lord for all who might be discourage, I ask for peace, for those who are sad, I request your peace.  For those who are overwhelmed with all that needs to be done, I beg for peace.  Lord, thank you for your peace  while you keep our minds on you.  Thank you Father, for your peace named Jesus and for the Holy Spirit who bares the fruit of peace in us.  I pray all these things in the name of Jesus, our peace.  Amen.
Grant us peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment