Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5


John wrote in
 I John 3:1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!


God, out of his love and mercy chose to step into my life and make me His Child. As we celebrate the birth of Jesus, the Son of God, let us remember God’s free but costly gift of love that He so lavishly gives to each one of us. Take a moment today and thank Him  and for His love.

Lord,
It is only because of you that I have become a child of God. I thank you for your great love and for this gift from you to me. I am grateful. Lord, Thank you for your great love which stills flows from the Father to all nations and people. Lord, let your love flow in and throughout the nation of France.  Let us see and understand your wonderful gift of love for us all. We thank you for sending Jesus to be born in a manger as our Savior. I pray in the Name of the Jesus, the Christ Child.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment