Monday, February 14, 2011

Arms of Love

Romans 8:27-29
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Dear Jesus,

I am safe in your love. There is nothing that can take me away from your love. Oh, Jesus you have died so that I might be kept in your Love. The arms that stretched out wide on Calvary wrap around me holding me close to your heart. Jesus you have given me the best valentine love any one could ever have and I thank you for your love.  Lord, I pray that the people of France will know of your love.  I pray all these things in the name of Jesus, the lover of my soul.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment