Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Prayers

Philippians 1:27 Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel
 Philippians 2:1-3 Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.

Lord, I thank you for the church in France.  I pray for each pastor and family, I pray for each member of your local body of Christ.  Lord, you know each need and each heart.  I will trust you with each one.  Lord, I pray that we will all conduct ourselves in a manner worth of the gospel of Christ.  Let our minds be transformed by Your Holy Word and Spirit.  Lord, we desire to have the mind of Christ.  Please allow us to desire what you desire, love what you love, see what you see, and think as you think so that we will do as you desire for us to do.  I pray that we will be encouraged from being united with Christ that we will continue to remain faithful. I pray for those who are in need of your comfort and I thank you that you are able to provide for us comfort  and joy.  Lord, so many benefits come from being united in You, so Lord, I pray for the body of Christ in France to be united in You, and be of one mind. We pray all these things in the name of Jesus Christ the head of our body.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment