Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Reconciled to God by Christ


Colossians 1:21-22
Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.  But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation.


Lord, at one time I was alienated from the Father, and we were enemies because of my sin, but through Your physical dearth on the cross I am presented holy before God. I am without blemish and free from accusation. Jesus what can I say to express my gratitude. With a grateful heart my soul praises you, for Jesus you are my Lord, Creator, Redeemer, Almighty God and Everlasting Father, King of my new kingdom. Father, bring all in France who are alienated from you.  We pray all these things in the name of Jesus.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment