Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Prayers


Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock; his deeds are perfect.Everything he does is just and fair.He is a faithful God who does no wrong;how just and upright he is!

I am glad that God is faithful and does no wrong, because there are times when everything else is wrong and going wrong. 

Father, you are my rock and all that you do is upright and perfect.  Thank you for being a faithful God.  Today I pray for your children in France.  Remind them of your faithfulness.  Let them see that you are just and fair.  I pray that they will acknowledge you and glorify you as Lord and Savior of their lives.  Thank you for each church and each believer.  I pray renew their spirit provide for them the strength they need on this day.  In the name of Jesus, my Lord,  I pray.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment