Sunday, July 17, 2011

Étape 15 - Limoux to Montpellier

CESSENON-SUR-ORB
Here in Mobile we have a street named Montpellier, so I pray for this city often.  Today our stage is a sprinters stage and so look for a speedy finish. Today we will pray through the department of Aude (11) and the Hérault department (34)in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon. As you travel through France you see many strong castles. Some have stood for many centuries built with stones by mighty men. Some have been beaten down over the years and others still stand today. Pray for the people of this area to know that God is our strong tower our fortress. In Proverbs 18:10 it says "The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."

Lord most High, we can run to you and be safe for you are a fortified tower. Lord, we pray that as the people of France live among these towers that they will see that you are the fortified tower they need. Lord here in the Lanquedoc-Roussillon region we pray that people will proclaim, "The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. We pray that they will take refuge in You. We simply pray these things in the name of Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment