Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Prayers

Psalm 118
14 The LORD is my strength and my defense;
he has become my salvation.
27a The LORD is God,

and he has made his light shine on us.
28 You are my God, and I will praise you;
you are my God, and I will exalt you.
29 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

Lord, we thank you for being our strength.  You are God and We praise you.  Lord we pray for the nation of France and for each person.  We ask that one day they will  believe this to be true.  We pray that one day they will praise you as their God.  We know that this process start with the individual person.  Lord, We pray that each person in France will hear with open hearts.  W pray that they will believe in You as Lord and Savior.  Jesus moves and work in hearts and lives so that one day this will be the cry of France. 
We pray all these things in the name of Jesus, You are God.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment