Wednesday, December 3, 2014


The Mighty God


Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
                                                               Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Father, we are told of your mighty works through Your Word.  We read the stories of Abraham, David, and Daniel and how You worked in a mighty way in their lives.  In the New Testament we see the wonderful works of Christ, but yet I fail to see Your might in my daily life.  I know that you are with me all day long, but I don't stop and wait or watch for your works to be revealed and than at the end of my day I feel tired and discouraged because I missed You at work.  Please Father, keep my eyes, ears and heart open to how You are working so that I can see Your might as it works in lives.

Thank you for all You have done in France.  Continue to work with Mercy and Grace in the lives of the people of France and with them as a nation.  Let the Church be strengthened by your Might.  I pray all these things in the name of Jesus.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment