Monday, December 1, 2014

Wonderful Counselor

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Wonderful Counselor, you are all knowing and all powerful.  I can come to you in prayer and read Your word and through the leading of the Holy Spirit you change and mold me.  You listen when I call, You know what is best for me.  I can trust in you for all that I need.  Your ways are higher than my ways, and you are always faithful.  Thank you for being my wonderful Counselor.  Lord, we pray that the people of France will find you to be their Wonderful Counselor. I pray all these things in the name of Jesus, my Wonderful Counselor.  Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment