Friday, December 16, 2016

Learning to fear not

Fear not is a statement we read over and over in scripture and in the story of the birth of Christ.  
Fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

What fear not would God say to me today.  Fear not because I've got this, I am in control.  Nothing is impossible for me.  

When you Know Him there is no reason to fear.  In Revelations  he tells John fear not for I am the first and the last.  

Trusting in God comes from knowing Him, It comes from abiding in Him and spending time in his Word.  The more I know the more my trust grows. 

Father let our trust and faith grow as we learn to fear not for we will trust in YOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment