Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Prayers

 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalms 32:8

It seems to be that if we want God to guide us then we need to be teachable desiring God's instruction. God promises to use His eye to guide us. Have you ever wondered what God can see with His Eye.  God has had the ability to see for an eternity.  He has seen it all and He is the knowing God full of wisdom and truth, and yet if you are like me I depend on what I see to guide men and I don't see very much.  Let us be guided by the eye of God and stay teachable this year.  

Father we pray that the pastors, church members and believers in France will stay teachable and will let the Your eye guide them throughout 2017.  Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment