Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Etape 3, Wanze > Arenberg Porte du Hainaut

Today, we ride the cobble stones. They will be a challenge to each rider. It will be interesting to see who crosses the finish line first. I been thinking about the cobbles, how they can be like our hearts, but God has promised his people that he would give them a soft  new heart and pour a new spirit into them. I pray that He will do the same for the people of Belgium and France.

Ezekiel 36:25-27
I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws

Lord,
I know our hearts can be hard as stone, but Lord please replace them with a new soft heart ready to receive all that you wish to teach us. I pray that you will continue to work in the hearts of the people of Belgium and France. We pray that you will raise up godly men and women who have soft hearts filled with the power of the Holy Spirit.

Lord, We are in great need for french speaking pastors for this area. Lord bring to this area the labors that are need for the harvest which you have prepared.  Send us, Father. We will go for you. Thank you Father for hearing our prayers.
I pray all these things in the name of Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment